Imagine that music lover in your life getting gifted 4 issues of No Depression. They'll discover new music, get deeper insights into roots music artists and trends, and enjoy our world-class publication's stories, photography, and design just as much as you do for an entire year! Give the gift of No Depression today.
The gift subscription is the the physical journal only. The gift recipient will not receive the digital copy of the journal.
Please add your recipient's shipping information in the Shipping Address field at Checkout and add their email address to the Order Notes field.
When you subscribe today, you will receive our newest quarterly print journal. But you’ll also feel good knowing that you’re supporting No Depression’s free website stories and other independent work.
- Peak Performance: 50 years of the Telluride Bluegrass Festival - Caitlin Wolper
- Darkest Before the Dawn: On the cusp of a breakout, Sunny War isn't afraid to probe despair - Kim Ruehl
- Freedom of Expression: A new generation of instrumentalists explore the guitar's possibilities - Vanessa Ague
- Where the Heart Is: Black Belt Eagle Scout's renewed connection to home comes out in the music - Mia Hughes
- Breaking the Silence: Argentina's soundtrack to dictatorship and democracy, as seen in Argentina, 1985 - Judy Cantor-Navas
- Slow Omen: A poem and essay by H.C. McEntire
- Meeting in the Middle: Nickel Creek has much more to say - Stacy Chandler
- Funky Friends: Trombone Shorty leads a musical exchange in Havana - Hilary Saunders
- A Long Road: Musicians struggle to keep up the pace amid long COVID - Kimberly Kaye
- Recovering for an Audience - Kimberly Kaye
- Pre-Show Precautions - Hilary Saunders
- Sides of the Moon: The many phases of The Milk Carton Kids' new album - Will Hodge
- Screen Door: 'Your Song' and Ours - Kyshona
- Original design by Marcus Amaker
- Original cover art by Jimena Estíbaliz
- Original poetry by H.C. McEntire
- Archival images courtesy of the Telluride Bluegrass Festival
- Original photos by Hilary Saunders